Introduction

. Friday 30 September 2016 .
Hello, I have decided to get back into blogging as I've just started my second year at uni. I'm going to use this blog casually in my spare time and just see what it develops into, if anything! I'll have a H&M haul post coming soon as I've just placed a couple orders with them as they're doing 20% student discount with UNiDAYS and free delivery at the moment - so that'll be something to look out for.

Love X
Hello, I have decided to get back into blogging as I've just started my second year at uni. I'm going to use this blog casually in my spare time and just see what it develops into, if anything! I'll have a H&M haul post coming soon as I've just placed a couple orders with them as they're doing 20% student discount with UNiDAYS and free delivery at the moment - so that'll be something to look out for.

Love X
newer Home